Looking for a different kind of birthday party for that special birthday?
This may be just what your looking looking for…
Children's makeover parties- Celebrate your children's birthday in style, this is a perfect birthday party for girls aged between 7-16 years. Invite from 4 to 12 friends to your makeover experience.
What to expect from your party!
The group are welcomed to our Hair and Makeup studio by our Make Up Artist who is there to give them a makeover that they will love. For the younger ones 7-12 years Glitter, gloss and curls, 13-16 years mini makeover experience.
We try and make the whole experience as fun as possible.
- Non alcoholic cocktail reception
- Choose a hairstyle*
- Choose your favourite makeup colours*
- Enjoy a fun filled photo session with your friends
- Parties last 90 minutes to 2 hours depending on the amount of Children attending the party
- Each person receives a 10x8 print of the birthday girls chosen choice which you can choose online via a private login around 1 week after the party.
- You're welcome to bring along outfit changes, props and food along with your birthday cake!
Take advantage of our fantastic offer with these parties...
7 - 12 yrs £19.99 per person - including a 10x 8 DUPLICATED print each
13 - 16 yrs £25 per person - including a 10x 8 DUPLICATED print each
Party Disc Deal - all the GROUP images on disc printable - £49.99
(Please note that portrait images are not included on the party disc deal but can be purchased for £10 per image on disc)
Enjoy half price on all our portrait prints from the party that other parents can take advantage of.
7x5 print normally £22.99, party price £11.49
10x8 print normally £27.99, party price £13.99
A4 print normally £32.99, party price £16.49
Also perfect for adults too, birthday and Hen nights… just ask! £35 per person.
We ask for just the birthday girls parents to stay for the duration of the party. We entertain the children throughout which gives parents the chance to sit back relax and enjoy the whole experience. You will have studio 1 to yourself's through out the party so you can make your selfs at home. Feel free to bring alone food or nibbles and any party accessories.
* The responsibility of all children invited to a party lies solely with the person who booked the party, i.e parent/guardian of the birthday girl. This person must have consent from the parents of children invited for the application of hair and make up, it is also the responsibility of this person to inform staff of any allergies.